Tuesday, February 12, 2008

pbwiki

I finally had time to work on pbwiki during the weekend. I have some questions, but I'm learning as I go. The name of the wiki is "Becky Preservati's Stable". Can you guess that Derby fever is upon us? I keep creating pages, but I haven't figured out how to link to them and have them appear as a tab. I'm sure there is a guideline for that at the peanut butter factory, I mean, website.

By the way if you did not see the Risen Star Stakes on TVG this past Saturday. Check out Pyro's performance at http://www.kentuckyderby.com/2008/videos

Click on the Risen Star Stakes, not the Risen Star Preview.

I'm working on a post about an independent radio producer that I know, Jesse Dukes. More on that later.

1 comment:

Newt said...

Welcome to Blog world, Becky.

Now that I've found your blog, you'll need to carefully consider every word you pen here that relates to family :)


Beware that blogs can eat you alive. I now have four blogs in my massive blog kingdom. Swimming Upstream, Save Countryside, ARFTCHC, and RCEA News Online...

It gets a little stressing trying to come up with content for so many blogs.